Powered by Blogger.

What's In My Bag...

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I personally love other peoples "What's In My Bag" posts, so I thought I'd do my own. This is what is currently in my Louis Vuitton Speedy 30 -- Yes, it is a real Louis Vuitton bag.

  1. Juicy Couture Zip Around Velour Clutch Wallet
  2. Transcend 8GB Flash Drive
  3. 32GB iPhone 4
  4. M·A·C Monogram Collection Sheer Mystery Powder in Dark Secret*
  5. M·A·C Viva Glam Gaga
  6. Pocket Brush/Mirror Combo
  7. Dior Crème De Gloss in 345
  8. Canon PowerShot SD790 IS**
  9. EOS Lip Balm in Lemon Drop
  10. Black Star Umbrella from Target
* This was a limited edition collection from 2008, so it is no longer available but there is a Sheer Mystery Powder available in MAC's current Marcel Wanders collection.
** Attached to my camera is a red matryoshka doll cellphone charm I bought from an Accessorize somewhere in London.

I purchased all items mentioned with my own money. My opinions have not been sponsored or solicited by anyone, but if you wanna send me free stuff I'd totally take it, try it & give you my honest opinion of it.

0 comments: