Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday Wishlist...

Wednesday, August 3, 2011



I'm a sucker for notebooks, so I think that this would be
a great addition to the tons of notebooks I already have.

(via: happycotton)

Random necklaces are some of my favorite things ever
(I have tea pots, glasses, cameras, whistles, typewriters, etc)
and I honestly don't have a piece like this one, plus I love cupcakes.

(via: 4everchic)

Seeing as I love headbands and zombies I think that this is just awesome.
I really need to buy this and rock it at work to see what the patrons say to me.

(via: janinebasil)

These are the best heels ever! I wish I could walk in them, because
if I could I'd totally buy them and wear them everywhere.

(via: Studiojellyfish)

I know that I have a DSLR and I that I don't need
another camera, but this one is just too cute.

(via: Lomography)

0 comments: