Powered by Blogger.

Birchbox: March 2012...

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

My March Birchbox came in today and here it is...




• Annick Goutal Petite Chérie • essie® luxeffects •
• fresh Sugar Rosé Tinted Lip Treatment SPF 15 •
• Kerastase Elixir Ultime • twistband® Hair Tie •

I was happy that this Birchbox had better samples then the past two months because I really didn't care for the contents of my last two boxes. I was super excited to see the essie® nail polish because I almost bought it about a week ago -- Thankfully I didn't!

Also I was glad to get the fresh Sugar Rosé Tinted Lip Treatment because I missed getting it from Sephora as my birthday present and I've wanted to try it.

After I try everything I'll let you know how I feel about them.

I purchased all items mentioned with my own money. My opinions have not been sponsored or solicited by anyone, but if you wanna send me free stuff I'd totally take it, try it & give you my honest opinion of it.

0 comments: