Powered by Blogger.

Shop Like A Misfit...

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

If you read my other blog you already know all about "Julia" and that I typically wouldn't post here about her seeing as this is my fashion blog, but she was talking to "Emily" before she left this evening about going home and doing some shopping. "Emily" suggested trying the Lord & Taylor website, etc. But "Julia" said that she had catalogs that she was going to look through and she was mainly going to pick stuff from The Vermont Country Store. As soon as she left "Emily" and I went on the website and all we could do was laugh. All these years I couldn't figure out where she get her ugly ass clothing from. Now knowing where she buys her ugly clothing has inspired me to post my favorite websites to shop from because not all librarians are unstylish hags.

0 comments: