Powered by Blogger.

Outlet Shopping With My BFF...

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Erin and I decided that we needed to go shopping this fine evening, so we went to the Tanger Outlets in Deer Park to see if we could find. Our main mission was to find boots, I unfortunately didn't find a pair but Erin did -- She got a pair from Nine West®.

But just because I didn't find boots doesn't mean I didn't buy anything. I went to the Cosmetics Company Store and bought a few M·A·C items, but that was really it. I'm still happy with what I did get even though I didn't end up with boots.

  • Mineralize Skinfinish (Petticoat) - $19.75 ($28.00) *
  • Mineralize Eye Shadow (Sea & Sky) - $13.75 ($20.00) **
  • Greasepaint Stick (V) - $12.25 ($) ***
  • Lipgelée (Moonstone) - $10.25 ($14.50) ****
  • Lustre Drops (Pink Rebel) - $13.00 ($19.50) *****
* = This was a limited edition product from the 2010 In The Groove collection. Also I Already owned this, but I loved it so much that I had to buy an extra one seeing as I cannot just go to M·A·C and buy it when I want.
** = This was a limited edition product from the 2008 Electroflash collection
*** = This was a limited edition product from the 2009 DSquared collection
**** = This was a limited edition product from the Lipgelée collection
***** = The one I bought was in the 2010 limited edition packaging from the To The Beach collection, but it is a permanent product and you can still buy it.

I purchased all items mentioned with my own money. My opinions have not been sponsored or solicited by anyone, but if you wanna send me free stuff I'd totally take it, try it & give you my honest opinion of it.

0 comments: