Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday Wishlist...

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Even though I haven't posted a Wednesday Wishlist in a while I must say I've been pinning things on Pinterest* to post here and here are some of the newest things I love...

They are just number rings but I think they are awesome.


(via: Lulu Frost)

If I had my own iPad I'd totally get myself one of these.
Unfortunately my mom wouldn't think it was as neat
as I think it is. She'd think it was lame knowing her.

(via: SpinningHat)

This coat is just too pretty.

(via: AOISOS)

I swear I would never use my NYC Subway apps
again if I had this on my wrist. I love it!!!

(via: Uncommon Goods)

If you read my other blog you know that I am
obsessed with old Volkswagen Beetles and this
one is just extra awesome because it is pink
and it is a convertible. This is my dream car.

* = If you don't know what Pinterest is here is the description of it from the site: Pinterest is a virtual pinboard. Pinterest allows you to organize and share all the beautiful things you find on the web. You can browse pinboards created by other people to discover new things and get inspiration from people who share your interests.

0 comments: