Powered by Blogger.

Birchbox: December 2011...

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

My December Birchbox came in and I got some pretty neat things this month.



• BY TERRY Hyaluronic Face Glow • Incoco® Nail Polish Appliqué
• Jouer Moisturizing Lip Gloss in Birchbox Pink • Kate Spade New York Twirl •
• ShowStoppers Designer Fashion Tape • eBoost Orange Natural Energy Booster •

I cannot wait to try the Incoco® Nail Polish Appliqués! They are so pretty! I want to put them on now, but I'm going to save them for New Years Eve. I'm also going to save the fashion tape and throw it in my bag for Las Vegas because it seems like something I might end up needing while getting dressed for the wedding -- If you don't know anything about the wedding, I post about it in my other blog.

The shipper label on this months box said Box 11. So, I'm not really sure how the labeling really works from them seeing as last month I got Box 5. I don't know if it is an arbitrary number or if it actually means something. Anyways, as always as soon as Lenni posts her Birchbox contents I'll link to it.

I purchased all items mentioned with my own money. My opinions have not been sponsored or solicited by anyone, but if you wanna send me free stuff I'd totally take it, try it & give you my honest opinion of it.Link

0 comments: