Powered by Blogger.

Nail Polish Crazy...

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Last night I was supposed to babysit Erin's nieces with her, so because the oldest of the two is obsessed with nail polish like your truly I put almost my entire nail polish collection into my train case and a bag to bring to their house to show her -- Erin was bragging about how much nail polish I own to her. They ended up not needing us to come over so I ended up going over to Justin's mother's house and I brought all my nail polish in because I thought that the girls would get a kick out of it. They were thrilled when they saw all of the nail polish. So much so that they decided to count every bottle I had with me and the oldest did the math to figure out about how much I spent on it all (I gave her a price in the middle to figure out the price of my collection).

Here are 170 bottles of various brands of nail polish, averaged at a cost of over $1,100...

Brands Include:

  • OPI
  • Orly
  • China Glaze
  • Butter London
  • Essie
  • NARS
  • M·A·C
  • Zoya
  • Nubar
  • Savina
  • Sally Hansen
  • Nicole by OPI
  • Claire's Mood For Thought
  • Forever 21 Love & Beauty Polish
  • H&M Polish
  • Nail art polish
  • Miscellaneous drugs store brands
I know I have more nail polish than this. My mother and sister both borrow bottles because I have almost every color and finish anyone could possibly want (i.e. - Glitter, matte, creme, metallic, color changing, holographic, crackle, etc.) .

I purchased all items mentioned with my own money. My opinions have not been sponsored or solicited by anyone, but if you wanna send me free stuff I'd totally take it, try it & give you my honest opinion of it.

0 comments: