Powered by Blogger.

Birchbox Review: Choco Pod...

Monday, December 5, 2011

I know this isn't really beauty related, but it came in my November Birchbox so I'm reviewing it. I just ate the Choco Pod Firecracker by Chuao Chocolatier, which is a dark chocolate, chipotle, salt and popping candy chocolate. And I must say I thought it was amazing and I am not a big chocolate person.


The dark chocolate was a perfect. It had a wonderful pop from the popping candies (Which I love normally) and it had a subtile after note of the chiles. I thought it was perfectly balanced and that it tasted great.

You can order it online and there is a link on the Chuao Chocolatier's website to do so. At $18.00 plus shipping for a pack of three 80g/2.82oz bars, it's kinda pricey but for a once in a blue moon splurge I say go crazy. I'll be ordering some because I really feel like I know people who would love it.

Information from the back of the packaging...
For Nutritional Information Call toll free (888) 635-1444

Ingredients: Premium dark chocolate (60% cacau, sugar, cacao butter, soy lecithin [as an emulsifier], natural vanilla), popping candy (sugar, corn glucose, lactose, carbon dioxide), pasilla chile, chipotle chile, salt.

Contains: Milk, soy
Manufactured in a facility that uses tree nuts, milk and wheat in other products
I purchased all items mentioned with my own money. My opinions have not been sponsored or solicited by anyone, but if you wanna send me free stuff I'd totally take it, try it & give you my honest opinion of it.

0 comments: