Powered by Blogger.

Spotted: Hello Kitty Shirt...

Monday, December 5, 2011

I was futzing around on the various websites and I noticed the poster for the up coming Charlize Theron movie Young Adult (2011) and I saw that she is wearing the H&M Hello Kitty shirt that I worn on my second day in London last summer. I don't know, it's stupid and dorky but it made me happy. I love that shirt because it reminds me of so many wonderful memories from London, as well as my entire trip to Europe last summer with Erin.

Things I Did Wearing The Hello Kitty Shirt:

  • "Held up" Big Ben
  • Rode on the Eye of London
  • Took a tour of Buckingham Palace & had tea outside in the garden
  • Visited the Royal Mews
  • Wandered around Trafalgar Square
  • Visited Piccadilly Circus
  • Had a creepy British guy outside of a pub call out "Ello Kittahh..." as I walked past
  • Took pictures in a red telephone box
I don't have a good picture of me wearing the shirt, thus I didn't put one up. But it is actually the shirt I have on in the picture next to the one with me in the pink wig and sunglasses on my banner. It is actually a picture of my on the Eye of London.

0 comments: